SHORE POWER CONVERTERS
FROM 6 KW TO 500 KW
ANG SHORE POWER CONVERTERS™ allow your boat to plug in at any dock all over the world, regardless of the frequency, the voltage and the form provided by the Marina.
ANG Power Converters Main Features
DIMENSIONS AND SIZE OF THE CONVERTER ADAPTABLE TO CUSTOMER NEED
COMMUNICATION SYSTEM: RS 232 OR ETHERNET
REMOTE TOUCH PANEL
DEGREE OF PROTECTION IP54 FOR OUTSIDE INSTALLATION
THE LIGHTEST AND SMALLEST ON THE MARKET
TOP QUALITY COMPONENTS
PROTECTION FROM OVERLOAD, OVER TEMPERATURE AND OVER VOLTAGE
WIDE RANGE FREQUENCY AND VOLTAGE INPUT
DEGREE OF PROTECTION: IP44
AUTO-RANGING / MULTI-VOLTAGE INPUT SYSTEM
ISOLATION TRANFORMER INTEGRATED
SINGLE OR DUAL CORD
EASY AND LOW COST INSTALLATION
REUSABLE 1 REINSTALLABLE
2 YEAR WARRANTY
FREE INSPECTION AND FREE ESTIMATE
WEATHER SEALED ELECTRONIC SYSTEM
ALUMINUM CONSTRUCTION | ANTIRUST
INPUT AND OUTPUT METERIN
SOLID AND SECURE
ANG-CONVERTERS™ PRODUCT LINE
SINGLE PHASE SHORE POWER CONVERTERS
THREE PHASE SHORE POWER CONVERTERS
Complies with European certification and compatible with American standards.
All about our Marine Power System: converters, application, technical specifications and rules.
Rent a frequency converter
Need to rent a converter for a temporary conversion?
Installation on board or on the dock.
2019 New product
OUTDOOR SHORE POWER CONVERTER:
25kW 100A Single Phase with Fiberglass enclosure IP56
The Outdoor Shore Power Converter 25 kw can be installed at the dock to supply power to yachts that are not compatible with the local dockside power.
It can supply one boat with 100A or two boats with 50A each at the same time.
It is equipped with wheels to be easily moved from dock to dock and can be loaded with a force lift or a crane. Silent, compact and light weight, it is suitable for various installations for boat owners, marina, boat builders and yards to have an easy and full power conversion for any single phase boat.
The Outdoor Shore Power Converter 25 kw accepts any voltage from 190V to 260V 50-60Hz and will always supply the power selected for the boat: 50Hz or 60Hz.
Fully automatic, ready to plug in without any additional wiring.
It comes in a fiberglass enclosure for outdoor IP56 with display panel, one 100A inlet, one 100A and two 50A outlets.
All outlets are IP67 UL CE and have protection breakers.
The Outdoor Shore Power Converter has protections from short circuit, under voltage, over voltage, over current and over temperature and has the auto-restart.
- Power 25 kw
- Power at Cos-phi 0.8: 30 Kva
- Auto Setting: YES
- Input Frequency: 45/440Hz
- Output Frequency: 50-60Hz
- Input voltage: 190V /260V
- Input Form: Single phase
- Input Connection: inlet 100A 125/250V IP67 UL/CE
- Current: 100A
- Output Voltage: US 120/240 +N , EU: 230 V
- Output form: Single phase
- Output Connection: Outlet 100A 125/250V or two outlet 50A 125/250V (IP 67 UL CE)
- Output Current: 100A or two 50A
- Input Automatic circuit breaker: YES
- SLP Surge protection: YES
- Fully protected: YES
- Isolation transformer: YES
- Output Breakers: Yes
- Protection: Overload, over voltage,
- Auto-restart: YES
- Cooling: Forced
- Cooling fans cover: YES
- Wheels: YES
- Display Data and Alarms: Led and LCD 4 x 40
- Degree of protection: IP 56
- Enclosure: Fiberglass
- Color: white
- Efficiency at full load: 92%
- Output Power Guarantee: 100%
- Wave Form Sinusoidal: <2%
- Operation Temperature: 0-50 Celsius
- Humidity not condensed: 0-95%
- Noise Level (dba): 50
- Weather sealed electronic system: YES
- Dimensions: 31.4 x 17.7 x 31.4″ 80 x 45 x 80 cm
- Approx weight: 397 lbs / 180 Kg
Request a quote